Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Well I just hooked it up to my tv and it for some reason…

Customer Question
Well I just hooked...

Well I just hooked it up to my tv and it for some reason won't connect with any of the channels....I do have it on Wifi connection

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It displays all the channels and then when I click on lets say Netflix....it sits there about 30 seconds and says it can't connect to netflix....its basically doing the same thing for all the channels

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The roku is connected to the tv via a HDMI connections and the power cord is connected to the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV you are using?

Thank you