Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku was working I now have message no internet

Customer Question
My Roku was working...

My Roku was working I now have message no internet connection but I do have connection

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Full strength

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Two days ago when I was streaming all wireless shut down I had to go through

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-m8n0uuem,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please first tell me whether you have other wireless devices on your network and whether they can successfully connect to the Internet. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

All going great working great

ok, that's good news.