Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up our ruku...we are not the best of

Customer Question
Hi, trying to set...

Hi, trying to set up our ruku...we are not the best of techinical people...but get by,,,we hooked up to a hdm1 tv and need to select a input ...know i have to go to menu on tv ...there im lost

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your HDM1? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes, a list of of selections

Technician's Assistant: Is your HDM1 connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to the tv and tv is connected to power outlet the ruku is connected to tv and power strip

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't i have to set up an account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
i do not want just answer if i need to pay for monthly service fee
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to press the INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote or control panel until HDMI1 is selected.

Then you will see the Roku information displayed and you can follow the on-screen instructions there.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.