Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I update my Roku TV account. I never received the…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my Roku TV account. I never received the e-mail you sent.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use Gmail but rarely check it. Yesterday Michael tried to send another Gmail but it was denied. I may have been off the internet then. For now it's working.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so. I just want to update my Roku account! What happened to "free" Roku? Plus I guess I have to pay for this advice.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is there no information on this update anywhere?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click or tap the Update button under the Payment method section.
  4. Complete all fields and submit. When updating re-enter all fields before submitting.