Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Received a Roku-2 for Christmas. I have a Roku 1 (i assume)

Customer Question
Received a Roku-2 for...

Received a Roku-2 for Christmas. I have a Roku 1 (i assume) and wonder if I can just plug this one in and start.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Okay the old on I just unplugged and have her. It says Roku 2 XS on the bottom.New one just has a number 2 on the top

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

With the old one? We watch netflix, amazon, youtube and other things. We have google fiber as our internet supplier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do, but I'll have to get back with you later on this. Need to leave for a while.

OK