Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ask an Expert,
Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Recorders and Players Questions
I have a ROKU stick that works 95% of the time. The other 5%
I have a ROKU stick that works 95% of the time. The other 5% the screen says "Not connected." Always in the middle if a NETFLIX movie! The screen also instructs to go to www.roku.com/connectivity. But… read more
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
Systems Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
401 satisfied customers
When watching my Xfinity on my tv with Roku all of a sudden
When watching my Xfinity on my tv with Roku all of a sudden when on the guide and select a program to watch you get an error message saying something went wrong, try again later. Now all of a sudden t… read more
Nathan
Nathan
Bachelors of Science
25,490 satisfied customers
I'm getting error number RLP-1025 on one of my rokus. VIZIO
I'm getting error number RLP-1025 on one of my rokus … read more
Nathan
Nathan
Bachelors of Science
25,490 satisfied customers
99.9 % of my news channels won't play....MSNBC yes but eye
99.9 % of my news channels won't play....MSNBC yes but eye want Fox News Channel and local.....cannot receive, j ust reset to factory settings and no change? … read more
Eldon
Eldon
BS
216 satisfied customers
Nothing. Roku and is 4 days old. I am trying to watch what i
i am trying to watch what i would like to watch every morning is the local news … read more
Harry
Harry
2,403 satisfied customers
All the sites say unauthorized- I cannot watch anything? I
all the sites say unauthorized- I cannot watch anything ? … read more
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Bachelor of Engineering
319 satisfied customers
I have a roku tv and all of a sudden all the channels i
I have a roku tv and all of a sudden all the channels i watch have disappeared … read more
Harry
Harry
2,403 satisfied customers
I recently got a new TV and plugged my existing Roku stick
Good morning. I recently got a new TV and plugged my existing Roku stick into it. But now, when I'm watching a show, such as "Blue Bloods," the show stops where the commercial breaks on broadcast TV w… read more
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
Systems Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
401 satisfied customers
I have ROKU and a ROKU TV which we purchased about 2 years
I have ROKU and a ROKU TV which we purchased about 2 years ago. We watch about 5 different religious channels. Everything was fine until we returned from a 6 month trip. … read more
Pete
Pete
Senior Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
9,866 satisfied customers
CBS all access is not streaming, both on live stream and on
CBS all access is not streaming, both on live stream and on shows such as Big Bang and Star Trek, it plays for 5 seconds then goes to a white screen. How can we get this fixed, Roku has been rebooted … read more
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
Systems Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
401 satisfied customers
Louie, We getting an error code 60.002 when we try to access
Hi Louie, We getting an error code 60.002 when we try to access HGTV and other channels. Any ideas? … read more
Nathan
Nathan
Bachelors of Science
25,490 satisfied customers
I have an old Roku and I want to add Direct TV but there are
I have an old Roku and I want to add Direct TV but there are no settings to do that … read more
Nathan
Nathan
Bachelors of Science
25,490 satisfied customers
Since started Roku I've had nothing but trouble w/ my
Since started Roku I've had nothing but trouble w/ my TV!!!!!! Can you tell me why I can.t get ANYTHING? … read more
Shahid
Shahid
Technician
13,999 satisfied customers
Roku 3 remote not connecting. Replaced batteries, unplugged
Roku 3 remote not connecting. Replaced batteries, unplugged Roku not connecting. … read more
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
Systems Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
401 satisfied customers
Last night I subscribed with Acorn. I gave them my credit
Last night I subscribed with Acorn. I gave them my credit card # and tried to watch a program on Acorn and it said that I still needed to subscribe. What should I do now ? … read more
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
Systems Engineer
Bachelor's Degree
401 satisfied customers
I cannot get Roku to play. Cannot get it to move to anything.
I cannot get Roku to play. Cannot get it to move to anything. Cannot even get to settings. We recently had lots of rain and thunderstorms and must have done something.… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician
Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
539 satisfied customers
My Roku player connects to the wireless network but not to
My Roku player connects to the wireless network but not to the local network. It was working before and I haven't added anything else since it was working.… read more
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It
Technician
430 satisfied customers
I have ROKU2 XD to watch GBTV. Since Monday I have not be
I have ROKU2 XD to watch GBTV. Since Monday I have not be able to get it to retreive any of the programs (live or on demand shows). When I hit the OK button, screen flips to retrieve mode then immedia… read more
John
John
Bachelor's Degree
5,548 satisfied customers
Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like justanswer.com/legal
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help.

Mary C.Freshfield, Liverpool, UK

This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!!

AlexLos Angeles, CA

Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult.

GPHesperia, CA

I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion.

JustinKernersville, NC

Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around.

EstherWoodstock, NY

Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.

RobinElkton, Maryland

He answered my question promptly and gave me accurate, detailed information. If all of your experts are half as good, you have a great thing going here.

DianeDallas, TX

< Previous | Next >

Meet the Experts:

Louie

Louie

Technician

791 satisfied customers

25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Dr. Fix-It

Dr. Fix-It

Technician

430 satisfied customers

Work on all electronic recording devices & sound systems. .

LOAJ3256

LOAJ3256

Technician

328 satisfied customers

35 years technical audio and video systems integrator

Daniel

Daniel

Engineer

116 satisfied customers

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Rod

Rod

Engineer

70 satisfied customers

FCC Commercial License, ASEET, BSCS

Neil

Neil

Technician

52 satisfied customers

Over 25 years experience in electronic repair and design.

Shaheen

Shaheen

Technician

27 satisfied customers

Chief Technical Officer for 2+ years

< Previous | Next >

Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.

Show MoreShow Less

Ask Your Question

x