Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Roku 1 want to change to Roku 3. Will work present…

Customer Question
Have a Roku 1...

Have a Roku 1 want to change to Roku 3. Will work present subscription with the newer Roku 3?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

You need to look at my first note

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes your subscription will work with the newer Roku 3. You'll simply need to link the new Roku to your Roku account and then remove the old device (or keep the old one too if you're still going to use it). You can read more at the link below:

https://support.roku.com/article/208755958-how-to-remove-a-roku-device-from-your-roku-account

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

thanks

You're welcome. Do you need further assistance with this?

I have not purchased the newer unit

Right, I understand that.

The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.