Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have aToshiba year 2003 ct tv with no cable or anything…

Customer Question
I have aToshiba year...

I have aToshiba year 2003 ct tv with no cable or anything else, just dvd and vcr players. How do I get my roku to speak to my tv. I hooked it up with the red , white, and yellow wires that came with it where another I suppose dvd player would be.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes If it is the dvd player it displays the blue dvd screen and the video also has it's typical blue screen.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

All my devices are powered by a electrical strip.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the screen it displays now is a typical hash display from not being hooked to an antenna. My vcr receives signal for the tv so that it will work my vcr on channel 3, but it isn't hooked to the antenna.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just got kicked of line while I was filling in stuff, so I don't even know if you will get this or where I am right now.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I've just now found your question, and wonder if you still need help with the Toshiba and Roku. If you do, please post back with the model number from the back of the TV, and also the model number of your Roku.