Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not create an account. Tcl new. Tried roku.com 'link…

Customer Question
Can not create an...

Can not create an account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Tcl new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Tried roku.com 'link many times get error001

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to talk with an expert

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.