Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turned off TV last nite. The device was fine. I come

Customer Question
I turned off TV...

I turned off TV last nite. The device was fine. I come downstairs turn on TV and there is "snow" and a popping noise like popcorn popping..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Magnavox smart tV.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No yes.I called Roku tech guys and they said for me to reset it,we did and no change. They tell me I need a new one. I haven't had it a month yet.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

Just as I said earlier working fine turned off went to bed turned on in am "snow' and popping noise like popcorn popping.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Could you please get me the full model number from the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.