Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I use roku mainly to watch Lyca tv. I am having lots of

Customer Question
I use roku mainly...

I use roku mainly to watch Lyca tv. I am having lots of difficulties with it now (though other things such as Sky tv, youtube etc seem to work well). So, the problem mainly with Lyca. One suggestion from them is to install their current version of their app. I did not see any easy way to do that with Lyca setup. Is it possible to do that? Muk

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The page has all the programs, I guess. Lyca, Youtube, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Roku is connected to power and tv - internet through wifi (not direct)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all to my understanding (which is limited)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.