Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It asks if in in a hotel or dorm room or at my home and i…

Customer Question
It asks if in...

It asks if in in a hotel or dorm room or at my home and i select hotel/dorm room because i am at school and it says that i need to go on my smart phone and connect to the wireless network it provides and i entered the password ***** and it takes me to a new page where im supposed to put in my name and room number but it doesnt say anything.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes my signal strength is good

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It connects to the internet but it wants me to go onto my phone and connect to the wireless internet that is has

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.