Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

M. How do you turn English audio description feature off? I…

Customer Question
How do you turn...

How do you turn English audio description feature off?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

I tried everything I know and can't find right thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.