Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Can I plug a regular rou device, not a sstick, into thw

Customer Question
Can I plug a...

Can I plug a regular rou device, not a sstick, into thw hdmi/mhl port/

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a jvc tv approx 4 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?

It is a jvc tv approx 4 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It isn"t aproblem. I JUST WONDERED If i COULD PLUG ANY HDMI INTO A HDMIMHL PORT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your JVC? What happened right before this?

NOTHING HAPPENED I JUST RECEIVED A NEW ROKU /

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician