Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why are Russian channels such as eTVnet, TVTEKA, etc.

Customer Question
Why are Russ*****...

Why are Russ***** *****nels such as eTVnet, TVTEKA, etc. continually being taken off the Roku platform?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Premier Plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Went online to the Russ***** *****nels site...gave credit card info for monthly payments...channels work with no problem for 4-6 months then the channels no longer appear on the Roku channels listing. Called the channels phone # and always told Roku has pulled the plug. Then after about 60 days the channels are available again but I have to go through the process all over again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No...found my answer already.