Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My password is not accepted i can not sign in. Roku 2 days.

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** accepted i can not sign in

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 2 days

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I want to add channalls, but it would not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

poor service

Would you like to continue?

I give up

OK