Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pictures are fuzzy. cable. new cable box. Vzio 43" 6 months.

Customer Question
Pictures are fuzzy Technician's...

Pictures are fuzzy

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Cox cable. new cable box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vzio 43" 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Picture on regular TV iss fine.When on Roku Picture is fi\uzzy and takes a long time to load on Netflix and Amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We have been away and just started recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.