Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HDMI flashing no info on tv. Regular tv. Power outlet. I use…

Customer Question
HDMI flashing no info...

HDMI flashing no info on tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Regular tv

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I use this roku in nj and took it to fl with us to use there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV the Roku is connected to? Also is it a Roku stick- or a Box?

Just shows regular tv shows.
I'm not sure what that means. Which Roku do you have please?