Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not get my remote to worrk. W. I installed roku and…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my remote to worrk

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

W

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I installed roku and set tv remote to HDM1 and roku came on scrreen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which model Roku is this please (Roku Ultra, Premiere, stick, etc.)? Also is this a brand new installation of the Roku (device is brand new)?

It is a Roka Ulta. Device is brand new. I have a Roka account, Guess I wanted to be able not to have to use three remotes
wanted it all in one

Okay, I'm not sure what you're asking here. Are you saying you simply want an all in one remote? Or are you saying you cannot get the Roku to work using the Roku remote??