Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere which has lost its

Customer Question
I have a Logitech...

I have a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere which has lost its speaker power.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

No computer involved. The the Logitech plays an Apple iPod.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPod touch.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I record my vooice on the Touch and play it for mmy classes on the Logtech stand. The fault is in the speaker system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am looking for a repair of my instrument. Perhaps your person cannot help here.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.