Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I am having problems with my panasonic recorder. Panasonic…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my panasonic recorder

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic twin tuner HDD 500GB

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

I dont know 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?

Turned off and on

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My player is a blu-ray disc player/HDD Recorder DMR PWT520
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

What is the specific problem you're having with it please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was affecting my tv from going on. l took my handset to Harvey Norman today and they said it was ok and it was my recorder. When I turn off the tv instead of it going please wait twice and then bye it just keeps going please wait please wait etc so I have to open the dvd thing and then shut it and then it stops.

Perhaps try turning off the Recorder with its remote too.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that? I'm recording something so when I get your answer I'll try tmrw. Thanks

HI,

Thanks for the update.

There should be an ON/OFF button at the top of the Recorders remote.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have a busy day tda. Will try later and let you know

Thanks for the update.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Richard
still playing up so I'm going to ring Panasonic tmrw. Can you please ensure the money goes back into my account. Sorry about this.

I'll ask Customer Services to refund you.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.
Richard Hill
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer