Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought a cd/mp3/usb/bt/cassette recorder with stereo radio…

Customer Question
Bought a cd/mp3/usb/bt/cassette recorder...

Bought a cd/mp3/usb/bt/cassette recorder with stereo radio model no cd88bt yesterday at target country sarina played cd's yesterday but today can't get any functions screen is reading auh have read manual and there is no mention of this auhcan you help me please

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Just has target brand

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Turning off disconnected just seems to come auh tried pressing the function button and can't get it off auh

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to get off auh

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.