Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

ReI like to activate my ROK devive. ROKO device. NUMber 3. I…

Customer Question
ReI like to activate...

ReI like to activate my ROK devive

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

ROKO device

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

NUMber 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried veries device number but they don't reply'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a code DG9VD59

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a ROKU device 3 that wish to use
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My phone number is(###) ###-####
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Louie, Technician