Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cannot get the remote to pair with the stick. Toshiba and…

Customer Question
We cannot get the...

We cannot get the remote to pair with the stick

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba and it is 11years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

We are using our TV is that what you are asking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

On December 8 we bought Roku, created account, paired and used the Roku watching Netflix and acorn tv. Then January 5 we went to use the remote and it wouldn't work period. changed batteries and it still didn't work. Took it back to Walmart and got a new one. Trying to set up the new one we can't get the remote topair with the stick

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no
no we got it !