Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help! My Fox channel on my roku tv is being commented in…

Customer Question
Help! My Fox channel...

Help! My Fox channel on my roku tv is being commented in spanish, ads are in english.. How do I do english for both?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

About 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes.. only problem is on Fox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Was a prob last night too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.