Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am watching TURN on Netflix and I want to know if I can…

Customer Question
I am watching TURN...

I am watching TURN on Netflix and I want to know if I can get Closed Captioning on Netflix shows.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I am watching on my TV and it is an old one. I have Roku Express+.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, please try following suggestion to get closed captioning/ also knowns as subtitles and use only Roku remote.

To enable or disable subtitles or alternate audio on your Roku:

1. Launch the Netflix app.

2. Select a TV show or movie.

3. Select Audio & Subtitles from the description page.

4. Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.

5. Press the Back button to return to the description page.

6. Select Play.

On newer Roku devices, Audio & Subtitles options are accessible while a TV show or movie is playing:

1. Launch the Netflix app.

2. Select a TV show or movie.

3. While your TV show or movie is playing, press the Down arrow.

4. Select Audio & Subtitles.

5. Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.

Please reply back with the result

Thanks