Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to update my account. record on roku doesn't work.

Customer Question
I want to update...

I want to update my account. record on roku doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

3050x roku 2xo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Looked at roku account on tv roku, it has old email and I thought it hadn't been changed so want to update email and will need new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.