Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

First I was getting a HDCP error code. I unplugged

Customer Question
First I was getting...

First I was getting a HDCP error code. I unplugged everything and now when I use the Roku it switches from HDMI3 to HDMI1 so I can't do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Stick - black one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I believe I unplugged the HDMI cable and plugged that back in and then I unplugged the TV and the Stick.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am extremely cranky and frustrated.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician