Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting the words Unauthorized content disabled. I am…

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the words Unauthorized content disabled. I am trying to see a program on the Acorn station

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is on the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only with this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I have also tried this on a different tv and the same problem comes up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is enough

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long will this take. The Roku shows that the internet is connected
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Still the same.
I did not authorize $30, only the$5

Yes, that is the total you agreed to on the payment page. The 5 was only to post your question, the balance was displayed and agreed to as part of that process and was charged when we started corresponding.

What is the model number of the roku? How is it connected to the tv?