Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I u.able to get movie listing. The form is blank a.d i am…

Customer Question
I u.able to...

I u.able to get movie listing. The form is blank a.d i am not able to select the movie i am looking for. Help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I have called Netflix and Amazon. The computer Netflix is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried all other majors and they recommend contacting roku

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.