Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

How do I access a pre-existing Netflix account? When I try…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access a pre-existing Netflix account? When I try to connect, I see a free subscription offer.through Roku. I already have a subscription.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming Stick 3500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I try going to the home page and clicking on the Netflix box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Joshua B,
 replied 1 month ago
Joshua B

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician