Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku screen comes on but in upper right corner says not

Customer Question
Roku screen comes on...

Roku screen comes on but in upper right corner says not connected and remote won’t go down below home to settings

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes the usual Roku screen shows with all the apps but says not connected and remote won’t function even with new batteries

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It’s connected to hdmi input on tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. You haven’t come up with any suggestions
You have charged me $30 with no suggestions at all. I left a phone number and no one has called. I am going to let Roku that you have no service for Roku.