Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Onscreen, Roku says it cannot connect the internet. ( why? )

Customer Question
Onscreen, Roku says it...

Onscreen, Roku says it cannot connect the internet . ( why ? )

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

This computer is connected to the internet .

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No , how do I do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to hook up Roku for the first time and would like it to be running today . thank you .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.