Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 7 disc dvd romwriter will not copy. Teac 5yrs. old. Just…

Customer Question
My 7 disc dvd...

My 7 disc dvd romwriter will not copy

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Teac 5yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Just stop using it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes sometimes it will copy 1-2 copies and not the others

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Do you see any error messages or codes?

Nothing

What happens when you try to copy then?

It acts like it will copy ok but only 1-2 DVD s will copy and sometimes none of them copies, even used new batch of DVDs and same thing happens

Unfortunately, it sounds like your unit would need to be service/repaired which could end up costing more than the system is worth.

Ok that what I figured, was hoping it was a simple fix.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.