Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku worked before I went to bed, now in the morning it…

Customer Question
My roku worked before...

My roku worked before I went to bed, now in the morning it says no internet connection. I tried restart but nothing happens? Please help

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes I can

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Not the router, cause it is not mine:-/, but like I said other devises work:-/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Roku , not ring.....sorry
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don't thank you
Please do not charge me.