Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will the roku ultra work on a LG 42LC3R. Ultra. I am in the…

Customer Question
Will the roku ultra...

Will the roku ultra work on a LG 42LC3R

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I am in the process of buying it....basically for netflix and movies

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready

I am NOT having problems. I am thinking about buying a Roku device and ONLY want to know if the Roku Ultra will work with the TV I own, LG 42LC3R. In NOT the Roku Ultra, which device will work best with my TV
NO, I do NOT want to speak on the phone!

Any Roku will work on your tv. Your tv has HDMI ports. Just plug the Roku into any HDMI port and change the INPUT on the tv to match.

If you need clarification let me know.

Thank you for your answer, I will pay the $5 but NOT $30 for a simple question. I believe the beginning dialogue (not with you) is misleading.

I am just a technician assigned to help you with technical issues. I have nothing to do with billing so please see the website help pages for anything related to that.

Regardless of billing please show your appreciation for my time by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page.