Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku device will not not work. Its is a purple streaming…

Customer Question
My roku device will...

My roku device will not not work

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Its is a purple streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Well originally I tried to play a movie on netfiix. I got a purple screen that said content disabled and then I called netflix. I called netflix and they told me that the problem is not on their end and to call roku.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I would like my roku and netflix to work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Help
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you call me?
Hello?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know