Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It says i need an internet conn.i have i wireless network…

Customer Question
It says i need...

It says i need an internet conn.i have i wireless network and it should hook up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is i roku 3 about iyr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing good computer is in one room and the roku is in another room

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really just want to get it working again.It did work b4

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

i got a new internet provider and now my ruku wont work.i unpleded the unit for a minute and still dont work
  • Go to Settings > Network > Check connection to perform a two-part test. The first part checks for a connection to your home network and that the wireless signal strength is good. The second part, checks that you are connected to the internet and that the internet speed is good.
  • If the wireless signal strength or internet speed is poor, you will be provided with on-screen instructions to help resolve the issue.

Note: If you are not connected to your network, you will not see the Check connectionoption. You will only see the Set up connection option.
I cant get the ruku towork