Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can click on ROKU from my tv screen but nothing happens…

Customer Question
I can click on...

I can click on ROKU from my tv screen but nothing happens when I click 'Netflik', HULU, Amazon, etc. The only thing I see on my tv screen is a background showing tall buildings at nite and light from their windows.
Also at the same time a small photo of a movie that moves slowly from right to left followed by another. I simply want to press 'Netflix on my ROKU remote so I can choose one of its movies.. This has not happened before and Netflix told me to contact you. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

SONY

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can't do anything using the ROKU remote.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know