Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku account and trying to download Foxnews.

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku account and trying to download Foxnews. Directions were to go to www.foxnews.com/activate. This leads me to DirecTV login. Had to verify my DirecTV log in and password. They are good for a DirecTV login but not valid when I go to www.foxnews.com/activate and try to log in. No login opportunity. I have the Foxnews login code: Just want Foxnews on Roku. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Unknown?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have had Roku for 3-4 years. Many channels. Selected Foxnews. The link gave me a Foxnews password ***** directions to go to www.foxnews.com/activate. There is asks for DirecTV info. Cannot find link to Roku or Fox news

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to find the link where I can enter the Foxnews pass code to activate that channel on my Roku. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I am not pleased with any of this. Now my $5.00 charge has turned into a $35 charge and I have no answer. What a rip off.

Do you want to continue?