Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I try to install the app Hallmark Movies Now and always get…

Customer Question
I try to install...

I try to install the app Hallmark Movies Now and always get the response that Roku dose not support that Operation at this time. What do I do

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Did you get my message?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried the Channel Store many time and never any luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Settings says 2050X

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know