Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased the slingbox 500 and cannot connect using…

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the slingbox 500 and cannot connect using the android app

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Rebooting twice. unplugging the router and slingbox.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know