Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to change my password for directv/Roku on my laptop…

Customer Question
Trying to change my...

Trying to change my password ***** directv/Roku on my laptop it won`t let me

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Roku?

Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku? Have you installed any updates recently?

Cbs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

no thank you !