Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOw do I get a full screen for NBA games? Toshiba About 10…

Customer Question
HOw do I get...

HOw do I get a full screen for NBA games?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba About 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

I don't understand. I turned on Roku, went to NBA pass and picked the Warriors. they are on but not on a full screen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
AAnow it blacks out every few seconds.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Don’t call I have to leave. If you can send me written explanation please do. I will check email later
Do not call as I have to leave, send written answers9
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Will respond when a NBA game is on again.

OK