Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new modem/router from Frontier and ROKU will not…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new modem/router from Frontier and ROKU will not take the WI-Fi password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried the WI-Fi password ***** the router as well as the ROKU password ***** the prior set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

ROKU has accepted the network Frontier23C3

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I do not need help. Thanks