Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No signal. About 4 years. Unplugged. That's it

Customer Question
About 4 years Technician's...

About 4 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplugged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What device is connected to the TV that you're getting no signal from (example: Cable Box, Roku, etc.)?

Roku

Thanks. Please shut the TV off and then unplug the HDMI cable from the Roku and TV and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in on both ends. Turn the TV on and use the Input button to select the correct HDMI port and let me know what happens.

No thanks. I'll buy a new box before I allow you to keep upping the price on me.

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Also you had better send me the $26.00 back. I only authorized $5.00. If I don't I will plaster your company's name all over the internet.

I don't own a company and I'm a user of the site like you. Good luck with your query and use the site help pages to process your refund. Goodbye.

No, I think I'll just go to paypal and report it.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know