Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED HELP SETTING UP MY ROKU TO MY TV, I HAVE IT PLUG

Customer Question
I NEED HELP SETTING...

I NEED HELP SETTING UP MY ROKU TO MY TV, I HAVE IT PLUG ECT., BUT I STILL NEED HELP BUT THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER TO CALL & TALK WITH SOMEONE.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

THE WORD ROKU CAME UP & ASK FOR MY WIFI PASSCODE I PUT THAT IN THEN WENT DOWN TO CONNECT BUT IT WONT CONNECT IT WONT ME TO PUT IN A mac CODE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

TO THE TV BUT THE ROKU IS CONNETED TO A POWER SROUCE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

RIGHT NOW I NEED TO CONNECT, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WORK I' A SENIOR.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know