Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just got new internet through spectrum and are missing…

Customer Question
We just got new...

We just got new internet through spectrum and are missing remotes for our roku and our new smart tv. we used the side tv buttons to manually connect the tv to internet and now I can see the roku menu, but I can't click on settings, network and manually connect to internet without the roku remote what do you suggest? tv side buttons wont' get me there

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes i am online now talking to you tv is connected to wifi just can't manually connect roku or my phone app because i don't have a remote

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes i can't physcially get to the network settings without the remote

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know