Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get to my dvd player. Have had the Sony for several…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to my dvd player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Have had the Sony for several years, and have had it operational with Roku recently, but can't pull it up now, What did I do ?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

Installed a dvd but can't get to channel 3 which is supposed to be my cvc channel

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know