Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have broken my remote for my Roku. My model numberis3050r.

Customer Question
I have broken my...

I have broken my remote for my Roku. My model numberis3050r. Can

Technician's Assistant: How old is your NUMBERIS3050R?

I have broken my remote for my Roku. Model 3050R can you give me the replacement number to buy a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NUMBERIS3050R?

Bought in20012

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Click the following link to view the required remote control and to order it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Replacement-Remote-Compatible-w-Models-Roku-1-Lt-Hd-Roku-2-Roku-3-/122376255374

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.